- How to use
- The Ordinary
- Alpha Arbutin reduces the looks of spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- It's used at a high 2% concentration versus a standard concentration of 1% and supported with a next-generation form of Hyaluronic Acid for enhanced delivery.
- Alpha Arbutin is much stronger in effect than Arbutin or Beta Arbutin.
- Note: Alpha Arbutin is extremely sensitive to degradation in the presence of water if the pH of the formulation is not ideal.
- The pH of this formula is approximately 4.9 which is shown to be the most suitable pH to minimize degradation of Alpha Arbutin.
- Alpha Arbutin: A safe skin-lightening ingredient which works by reducing melanin production.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts up to 1000 times its weight in water.
- Apply a few drops to face in the AM and PM as part of your skincare regimen.
- Use sun protection in the AM.