- How to use
- 50ml / 100ml
- Top - Pink Freesia, Rose Petals
- Mid - Lily of the Valley, Magnolia
- Base - Fresh Jasmine
- A celebration of Spring's early blooming flowers.
- A floral scent captures the strength and delicacy of wild garden blossoms, as they reach their breathtaking beauty.
- To celebrate the beginning of spring, nature's perennial and powerful rebirth, perfumer Ben Gorham designed a floral scent that would capture the strength and beauty of wild garden blossoms just as they reach their dramatic peak.
- The result, the wonderfully entitled Inflorescence, is an arcadian stroll through untamed bowers of full-blown, rambling roses, interspersed by the intoxicating, honeyed notes of pink freesias in their prime.
- Two of spring's very first flowers lie at the heart. The creamy-soft allure of the magnolia blossom, its petals fully open about to drop onto beds of quivering lily of the valley, or may bells in the language of flowers, symbolic of a return to happiness and the joy associated with the onset of spring.
- Finally and most unusually, Ben Gorham has used jasmine at the base.
- Again luxuriant and overgrown, a veritable riot of fresh sweetness that supports the structure and furnishes a heady close.
- Apply to neck, back of the ears, and pulse points before going out or after bathing.