- How to use
- Top - Lime, Mandarin Orange, Lemon, Yuzu
- Mid - Thyme
- Base - Woodsy Notes
- Launched by the design house of DIPTYQUE in the year 2000.
- Yuzu is a name with the sharp zing of Asian citrus zest. Oyédo draws its inspiration from Japan’s ancient imperial city, Edo.
- At the heart of the fragrance, the citrus fruit gains all of its elegance in an accord of juicy raspberry and thyme.
- It is recommended for morning wear.
- Apply to neck, back of the ears, and pulse points before going out or after bathing.