- How to use
- GLOSSY MAKEUP
- United Arab Emirates
- 1 Pair
- Lashes in Hyde Park are Ideal for everyday enhancement, these mixed-length lashes lend light volume with a feathery-effect to elevate your beauty look, a mesmer-eyes-ing in a minute to finish your makeup.
- Perfect for volume and length.
- Lashes are made of a rare soft material that provides an ultra-lightweight, comfortable and long-lasting wear.
- Each lash is 100 percent made with the softest mink material and with a unique cotton thread band.
- Their specifically-developed, cotton-thread band allows for easy and fast application, and they are reusable, providing an average of 20 plus applications.
- Gently remove lashes from the tray, starting from the outer edge, and wiggle to loosen the band.
- Rest the strip along your lash line and trim the lash as needed to ensure the perfect fit for your eye shape. The strip should start where your natural eyelashes begin and end.
- Apply a thin layer of glue (sold separately) along the band of the lashes. As a general rule, the glue should be no wider than the band of the lashes. Wait a few seconds for it to go tacky before application.
- Using tweezers, place the lash where your natural eyelashes begin. Look down and press the strip lash against your lash line in the center, the outer edge and inner corner.