- How To Use
- Scent type: Floral, Woody
- Main raw materials: Magnolia, Pittosporum, Madonna Lily
- The fragrance is conceived as vibrant, caressing, distinctive and a bit nostalgic.
- Un Jardin sur la Lagune leads us to Venice and reveals the magic of a hidden place behind a stone wall. Perfumer uses floral notes of magnolia and Madonna lily along with sea and wood nuances to conjure up a secret garden on the water.
- The story is about a mysterious garden that an English Lord built on the water, inside a lagoon in Venice.
Apply directly to skin as fragrance is designed to interact with your own body’s chemistry and the warmth from your body