- How to use
- Olive Young
- 84pcs/pack (10mm 60ea + 12mm 24ea)
- These small adhesive patches speed up the drying and healing process of acne spots, absorbing sebum and pus inside the spots. It fits perfectly and matches with skin tone.
- Also, it creates a breathable protective barrier to prevent further infection and inflammation.
- Intensive Care: Ideal for overnight treatment, Acne Spot Dressing contains Hydrocolloid adhesive to absorb exudates from acne and promotes healthy skin.
- Protection: A comfortable sterile wet dressing maintains a moist environment for enhanced acne care.
- It consists of a hypoallergenic adhesive with an outer impermeable cover film to protect from direct contact with external contaminants.
- Clean and dry the skin and hands thoroughly, pull apart the cutting film and remove an acne dressing from the film.
- Place on the acne area, fix tightly by pressing on the rim.
- Acne dressing might turns white and swell, indicating absorption of secretion.
- Leave the acne dressing for minimum 4 hours or overnight, allow it sinks slowly over time. 5. Gently lift off from the edge.