- How to use
- Wang Prom
- Pink balm used in Thailand for relief of dizziness and traveling sickness.
- Eliminates puffiness, inflammation, poor mobility of joint and spine.
- Ingredients: Petroleum Jelly 60%, Paraffine 20%,Menthol 10%, Pogostemon Caslin 5%, Camphor 5 %.
- Dab a drop on the base of each nostril and inhale in order to combat nasal congestion.
- Apply the balm at the distal end of each eyebrow to relieve headaches, dizziness and possible faintness.
- For external use only.
- Pleasantly scented, a little rubbed into your chest to counter nausea or rubbed into your temples to soothe a sickness.