- How to use
- Friendsheep Wool
- United States
- 6 pcs / Set
- Dust Bag is not included.
- Ditch dryer sheets and switch to a fun, eco-friendly, and toxin-free laundry today with the help of our Koala Crew Eco Dryer Balls!
- Friendsheep Eco Dryer Balls are an all-natural and organic fabric softener handmade from 100% premium New Zealand wool.
- They replace single-use chemically treated plastic dryer sheets and fabric softeners that contain harmful chemicals, are fully reusable for over 1000 loads, and reduce drying time by up to 40%!
- Save time, energy, and money while being kind to people,animals, and our Planet!
- Makes your laundry more manageable - no more balling and twisting!
- Completely plastic-free, chemical free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic, they're the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin and babies.
- The penguins are needle felted (embroidered) on to each ball by hand, using the same 100% New Zealand Wool as the balls. Our dyes are eco-friendly, certified azo-free, lead-free, and compliant with the German Safety Product Safety Act (ProdSG).
- Toss them in the dryer with your laundry, and always use a moisture-sensitive setting on your dryer.
- You can also stop the dryer 5-10 minutes before the end of its normal cycle.
- TIPS: Do not over dry as over drying will produce static cling.