Aroma Foundry USA Aroma Organic 100% Pure Insect Repellent Essential Oil (Citronella) 15ml
Aroma Foundry SKU:
- How to use
- Aroma Foundry
- United States
- A natural repellent for insects and remedy to relieve itchiness from their bites, citronella is recognized for its distinct lemon-like smell.
- Most Citronella sprays and candles have a synthetic undertone, the scent from ours is clean and All Natural as our Vietnamese Citronella oil is 100% Pure!
- Citronella is best known for its strong and distinctive aroma. It has a fresh, clean scent that has a strong lemony dimension to it. Because of this, it's one of the most commonly used essential oils in aromatherapy.
- One of the most important things that citronella oil can do for us is keep disease-carrying mosquitoes and other irritating insects away.
- Try it in aromatherapy, perfumes, room sprays, candles and as a scent for soaps, bath salts, and massage oils.
How to use
- Enjoy these fresh blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Skin + Body Care:
- Dilute 4-6 drops with 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Apply a small amount of any of these oil blends to the pulse points for a pleasant perfume.
- Add 5-10 drops to a warm bath.
- Add 2-4 drops of any of these blends to a dry washcloth or wool dryer balls and place in the dryer to give clothes a lovely natural scent.
- For a relaxing and soothing room spray, combine 1 cup water, ½ cup witch hazel, and 30 drops Still Breeze Blend in a spray bottle. Shake this well and mist the air as needed.
- Make a natural surface cleaner by combining 1 cup water, 1/2 cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Citrus Clean Blend. Store this in a spray bottle and use it to clean and degrease surfaces and floors.