- How to use
- Aroma Foundry
- United States
- Steam distilled from the needles of coniferous fir evergreen trees, our Russian Siberian Fir Oil will take you to the forest.
- Inhale this 100% Pure and All Natural premium import for a relaxed and grounded feeling.
- Every drop of fir essential oil is compacted with benefits that can help you fight respiratory problems, muscle aches, sore throat, and more.
- The oil is extracted from fir needles by the standard process of steam distillation, and it carries with it the fragrance of pine wood.
- Try it in aromatherapy, perfumes, room sprays, candles and as a scent for soaps, bath salts, and massage oils.
How to use
- Enjoy these fresh blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Skin + Body Care:
- Dilute 4-6 drops with 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Apply a small amount of any of these oil blends to the pulse points for a pleasant perfume.
- Add 5-10 drops to a warm bath.
- Add 2-4 drops of any of these blends to a dry washcloth or wool dryer balls and place in the dryer to give clothes a lovely natural scent.
- For a relaxing and soothing room spray, combine 1 cup water, ½ cup witch hazel, and 30 drops Still Breeze Blend in a spray bottle. Shake this well and mist the air as needed.
- Make a natural surface cleaner by combining 1 cup water, 1/2 cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Citrus Clean Blend. Store this in a spray bottle and use it to clean and degrease surfaces and floors.