Award Winner Incognito UK 100% Natural DEET Free Insect & Mosquito Repellent (Citrus) 50ml
- How to use
- United Kingdom
- Light citrus aroma, non-greasy
- Clinically Tested, protects for up to 7 hours
- Contains Citrepel 75 PMD which is a more concentrated version of PMD than Citriodiol
- PMD is recommended by WHO, NHS to protect against insects
- Scientifically Formulated, contains a unique process
- DEET and Picardin Free Formula
- Soil Association Certified 100% Natural
- Clinically tested to provide 100% protection against Aedes aegypti - Zika and Dengue carrying mosquitoes for 4.5 hours and good protection for up to 7 hours. The award winning spray contains no DEET or other harmful pesticides.
- Incognito® has been certified by the Soil Association as being 100% natural and can be used by all the family including young babies from 6 months onwards.
- 100% natural the active ingredient is plant-based PMD. PMD is NHS, WHO and Public Health England approved, and recommended for high-risk areas to protect against mosquito-borne diseases.
- Citriodiol is a form of PMD similar to the version of PMD we use. Citriodiol is derived from the lemon eucalyptus plant.
- Incognito® use Citrepel 75® which is a more concentrated form of PMD. It has 75% purity compared with Citriodiol which has a purity of 65%.
- Citrepel 75® is known for its ability to stave off viruses and its insect repellent properties. Look at our blog section for more information on this.
- Incognito® spray has been independently clinically tested and is made in the UK to ensure the highest quality.
- Certified Soil Association COSMOS Natural, the ingredients inside this product have been rigorously tested; there is no GM, and we never test on animals.
- A COSMOS Natural standard also ensures that both harmful environmental effects and waste production are minimised. In addition, it is 100% recyclable!
- The bottle is made from detectable sugarcane plastic which has a positive carbon footprint and is recyclable!
How to use
- Shake well before use, hold 15cm away from skin and spray liberally and rub in.
- Re-apply when necessary.
- Avoid eye contact and other sensitive areas. Rinse with water if contact occurs.
- For infant use apply to clothing and/or sparingly to exposed skin such as nape of neck/pulse points and pat skin gently from ages +6 months.