Aroma Foundry USA Aroma Organic 100% Pure Antimicrobial Essential Oil (Sage) 15ml
Aroma Foundry SKU:
- How to use
- Aroma Foundry
- United States
- Sage is a subshrub, which is a shorter, dwarf-sized version of the conventional shrub, albeit with a woodier base. If you’re not familiar with what it looks like, it looks very much like a bush that grows bluish or purplish flowers.
- Sage oil contains camphor as well as the chemical camphene, which gives the oil its antimicrobial properties.
- The presence of camphor and camphene is also the reason why sage is used in a variety of skin products.
- In case you get a cut or a wound on any part of your body, applying sage oil can be a good remedy.
- It can fight bacteria and thus prevent any infections from occurring and spreading from the affected area.
- This, of course, will also allow your wound to heal better and faster.
- Try it in aromatherapy, perfumes, room sprays, candles and as a scent for soaps, bath salts, and massage oils.
How to use
- Enjoy these fresh blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Skin + Body Care:
- Dilute 4-6 drops with 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Apply a small amount of any of these oil blends to the pulse points for a pleasant perfume.
- Add 5-10 drops to a warm bath.
- Add 2-4 drops of any of these blends to a dry washcloth or wool dryer balls and place in the dryer to give clothes a lovely natural scent.
- For a relaxing and soothing room spray, combine 1 cup water, ½ cup witch hazel, and 30 drops Still Breeze Blend in a spray bottle. Shake this well and mist the air as needed.
- Make a natural surface cleaner by combining 1 cup water, 1/2 cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Citrus Clean Blend. Store this in a spray bottle and use it to clean and degrease surfaces and floors.