Hillside Home Candle Co. USA Car Odor Eliminating Diffuser 1pc
Write a review
- How to use
- Hillside Home Candle Co.
- United States
- Hillside Home Candle Co. car diffusers offer a whole new meaning to car fragrance! Enjoy your favorite Hillside Home Candle Co. scent in your car!
- Dandelion Rose: Bergamot, Cardamon, Moroccan Rose, East Indian Amber, Cedarwood, Peony, Vanilla & Sandalwood.
- Eucalyptus Mint: Invigorating herbal blend of eucalyptus and spearmint with fresh citrus lemon, lavender flowers, and a hint of sage.
- Into The Blue: Fresh, clean, aquatic scent. Top notes of Jasmine; mid notes of bergamot, green melon, berries, peach, tangerine, and mango; base notes of woods, amber and musk.
- Lavender Mint Bliss: Well balanced earthy blend of lavender flowers and fresh peppermint mid notes with a base of fresh sage.
- Lavish Spa: The scent of Sun-Warmed Figs, Italian Bergamot and White Tea Leaves is entwined with notes of Jasmine, Sweet Heliotrope, lavender, and Sandalwood
- Pear Redwood: Top notes of pear and a hint of raspberry are blended with mid notes of osmanthus, vanilla, cinnamon, and clove, on a base of redwood, cedarwood, sandalwood, and light musk.
- Peach Grapefruit Thyme: Begins with top notes of White Grapefruit, Petitgrain, and Tangerine; leading to middle notes of Mandarin, Tangerine, and Mimosa Petals; and balanced with base notes of Rainforest Bamboo, Juniper Berries, and Musk.
- Rain Barrel: Weathered sea salt mingled with the woody earthiness of aged sage.
- Sun Soaked Berry Patch: top notes of ripened raspberries, red delicious apples, and oranges; followed by middle notes of ylang ylang, rose, greenery, and tagete; well-rounded with base notes of vanilla beans.
- Tea Leaf & Jasmine: A light woody fragrance with fresh green notes, with mid notes of blooming jasmine.
- Tulip Dew: Luxurious top notes of juicy lemon blended with mid notes of white gardenia blossoms on a base of white thyme.
- Vanilla Orchid Almond: A rich robust vanilla blended with almond, topped with light orchid notes.
- Vanille Bourbon: Sensual creamy vanilla and warm amber mingled with oak moss and sandalwood; base notes of patchouli and musk.
- Avoid over-saturating the wooden lid and be sure to keep the plastic stopper in place to prevent spillage.
- Failure to follow these instructions could result in damage to some surfaces. Wipe all spills immediately and keep out of reach of children and pets.
How to use
- Fill the bottle with your fragrance mix, replace the wooden lid and rotate to wet the wood.
- Remove the wooden lid, replace the plastic stopper, and screw the wooden lid back on tight.
- To reactive the scent, just repeat the above steps.