Incognito UK Zap-Ease Instant Insect Mosquito Bite Relief 30g
- How to use
- United Kingdom
- Bite relief from insect bites, jelly fish, and nettle stings
- Takes away the urge to itch and scratch mosquito bites
- Acts as an anti-histamine and reduces bite swelling and inflammation
- Lasts for up to 1000 bites or 5 years
- No battery required
- No toxic chemicals
- Registered with the Vegan Society
- Registered Medical
- Incognito®'s Zap-Ease instant bite relief is the simplest, most effective, harmless way of stopping the itch, for the times that you forget to apply your incognito® Insect Repellent Spray.
- ‘Clicking’ the Zap-Ease several times around the area of the bite has the effect of localising the poison and inhibiting the histamine release which causes the itch and the urge to scratch.
- The toxicity of the mosquito bite becomes neutralised, with no harmful effect on the surrounding skin, thus stopping the customary inflammation and unsightly swelling.
- Suitable for mosquito and other insect bites, jelly fish stings and nettle stings.
- Zap-Ease is completely safe for the human body* and an incredibly effective treatment for insect bites.
- Being extremely lightweight and compact, it is the perfect companion for traveling trips. Finally, there is no GM, and we never test on animals!
- *Do not use if you have a pacemaker fitted.
- Can be used on children over 2 years upwards.
How to use
- Place the flat end directly on top of the mosquito bite, in contact with your skin.
- Hold between your first two fingers and squeeze the button with your thumb.
- Press the button quickly 5 times or more, you decide how many clicks of the button is right for you.
- After a few minutes the itching will ease.It also works through light fabrics.