Wang Prom Thai Herbal Massage Orange Balm Set (Relieve Muscle Pain) 50g x 6 bottles
Wang Prom SKU:
- How to use
- Wang Prom
- 50g x 6pcs
- Orange balm used in Thailand for pain relief and healing during the massage.
- The Balm is used for relieving muscle pain, sprains, pain in the cold, dizziness, sore muscles after unaccustomed exercise or exertion, and insect bites.
- For pain relief undiluted directly on skin or massage to cure a teaspoonful in hot water solution for whole-body massage.
- Ingredients: Cryptolepis Buchanani 50%, Petroleum Jelly 20%, Paraffine 15%, Menthol 8%, Pogostemon Caslin 4%, Camphor 3%.
- The balm can be massaged in to relieve cramp.
- Dab a drop on the base of each nostril and inhale in order to combat nasal congestion.
- Apply the balm at the distal end of each eyebrow to relieve headaches, dizziness and possible faintness.
- Rub the balm well in to relieve itchy skin or insect bites.
- For external use only.
How to use
- Pleasantly scented, a little rubbed into your chest to counter nausea or rubbed into your temples to soothe a headache.