The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% (Brightening) 30ml
The Ordinary SKU:
- How to use
- The Ordinary
- Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant, brightens the skin tone and reduces signs of aging.
- In its pure form, Vitamin C is unstable in water. Ascorbyl Glucoside is a water-soluble derivative of Vitamin C.
- It is much more stable in water but it is less potent than direct L-Ascorbic Acid. Being more compatible with water allows for a very pleasant serum texture.
- It is considered a gold standard of Vitamin C derivatives due to its high stability and comfortable use, but it's impossible to achieve extremely high L-Ascorbic Acid potency with this solution.
- Aside from the general benefits of pure Vitamin C, Ascorbyl Glucoside has been shown to offer specific skin brightening benefits.
How to use
- Apply a few drops daily or as needed to entire face ideally after water-based treatments.