- How to use
- The Ordinary
- Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) are elements that keep the outer layer of the skin protected and well-hydrated.
- NMF are made up of multiple amino acids, fatty acids, triglycerides, urea, ceramides, phospholipids, glycerin, saccharides, sodium PCA, hyaluronic acid and many other compounds that are naturally present in the skin.
- This formula offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of impaired NMF components.
- It contains 11 amino acids, phospholipids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and hyaluronic acid.
- It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use.
- Apply after serums as needed for effective surface hydration.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.