- How to use
- White Rock Soap Gallery
- United States
- Pull out the hard to reach dirt, oil, and grime with our bentonite clay infused castile soap.
- Bentonite, also referred to as Montmorillonite, is one of the most effective and powerful healing clays known to remove toxins, heavy metal impurities, and chemicals.
- It is composed of aged volcanic ash, has a very fine, velveteen feel, and is odorless and non-staining.
- Bentonite Clay is unique due to its ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated.
- When mixed with water, it swells like a highly porous sponge and its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb and bind toxins.
- Bentonite clay carries a strong negative charge which bonds to the positive charge in many toxins.
- When it comes in contact with a toxin, the clay will absorb the toxin and release its minerals for the body to use.
- Bentonite also helps get oxygen to cells as it pulls excess hydrogen and allows the cells to replace it with oxygen instead.
- Ingredients: Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), Distilled Water, Essential Oils, Bentonite Clay
- Apply over the whole body during shower.
- Rinse off with water.