- How to use
- Elizabeth Arden
- United States
- Top - Bitter Orange, Bergamot, Neroli, Mandarin Orange
- Heart - Ginger, White Ginger Lily, Violet
- Base - Musk, Mate, Cedar, Tonka Bean
- White Tea Ginger Lily is imbued with the uplifting energy of spice and bright florals.
- Opening with zesty notes of bergamot and mandarin, the fragrance leads you into a sun-kissed orchard, filled with swaying fruit trees.
- A beating heart of spicy ginger root mingles with gingerlily blossom, offering a vibrant, unignorable element to the perfume.
- Base notes of tonka bean and musk evoke visions of passion and sensuality, making the fragrance ideal for balmy summer nights.
How to use
- Hold the spray 15-20 cm from your skin while applying.
You may also like