- How to use
- 50ml / 100ml
- Top - Pink Pepper, Turkish Rose Petals
- Mid - Raspberry Blossom, Turkish Rose Absolute
- Base - Papyrus, White Amber
- Rose of No Man's Land is the nickname given by soldiers to the nurses who saved thousands of lives during WWI.
- The scent is a tribute to selflessness and compassion.
- Its opening notes are of pink pepper and Turkish rose petals that soften into raspberry blossom and Turkish rose absolute, papyrus and white amber make up its base.
- An oriental spicy fragrance for women and men. Sharp fresh sweet elegant and tempting.
- Apply to neck, back of the ears, and pulse points before going out or after bathing.