- How to use
- GIORGIO ARMANI
- Top - Lime, Lemon, Bergamot, Jasmine, Orange, Mandarin Orange, Neroli
- Mid - Sea Notes, Jasmine, Calone, Peach, Freesia, Rosemary, Hiacynth, Cyclamen, Coriander, Violet, Nutmeg, Rose, Mignonette
- Base - White Musk, Cedar, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Amber
- GIORGIO ARMANI Acqua Di Gio - An Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men.
- Acqua Di Gio was launched in 1996, created by Alberto Morillas, Annick Menardo and Christian Dussoulier.
- A man's cologne should be refined, elegant and classic. The GIORGIO ARMANI's men's fragrance has become a timeless reference, the quintessence of the ARMANI style.
- A crisp and lively aquatic splash of woody marine freshness, this sea-inspired limited edition cologne stands out among men's fragrances.
- Fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body.
- Apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a longer-lasting, stronger scent.