- How To Use
- 50ml / 100ml
- Top - Elemi, Rum, Pink Pepper, Orange
- Middle - Ambergris, Amber Wood
- Base - Vetiver, Cypress, Oak
- Created by perfumers Ralf Schwieger and Nathalie Feisthauer, Eau des Merveilles eau de toilette showcases the wonders of HERMES. A world where the extraordinary is revealed with a shower of stars in broad daylight.
- The woody and amber eau de toilette blends enveloping benzoin, spicy elemi and sparkling bigarade orange.
- Since 2004, Eau des Merveilles has been a key that opens the door to the wonders of HERMES.
- From innocence to fantasy, from childhood dreams to femininity, it is a world where the extraordinary is brought into the light. Year after year, it’s transported on an air of poetic enchantment.
- Captured in their round bottles resembling a magnifying glasses, the fragrances have the magical power to see the world from new and marvellous angles. It is the key to wonders, the origin of stars in broad daylight.
Apply directly to skin as fragrance is designed to interact with your own body’s chemistry and the warmth from your body