- How to use
- 4 Items/Set
- Eau De Basilic Pourpre Eau de Cologne 15ml x 1
- Top - Bergamot
- Mid - Basil, Geranium
- Base - Patchouli, Spices
- Eau De Citron Noir Eau de Cologne 15ml x 1
- Cologne notes - Black Lime Accord, Lemon, Black tea, Citron, Paraguayan Wood
- Eau De Rhubarbe Ecarlate Eau de Cologne 15ml x 1
- Top - Rhubarb
- Mid - Red Berries
- Base - White Musk
- Eau D'Orange Verte Eau de Cologne 15ml x 1
- Top - Petitgrain, Orange Blossom
- Mid - Citrus
- Base - Sandalwood, Cedar
Eau De Basilic Pourpre Eau de Cologne
- HERMES Colognes welcomes a new light and airy, plant driven creation.
- Conceived by HERMES perfumer Christine Nagel, Eau De Basilic Pourpre is a tribute to purple basil, a sun drenched aromatic that calls to mind conviviality and summer holidays with the family.
- Eau De Basilic Pourpre expresses the deep and generous aromatic freshness of purple basil, enlivened with light, crystalline green bergamot and geranium to lend character.
- The iconic lantern bottle is dressed up in a luminous green that vibrates with color. The orange box is adorned with a contrasting green band that echoes the color of the bottle.
Eau De Citron Noir Eau de Cologne
- Eau De Citron Noir was created in 2018 by HERMES perfumer Christine Nagel.
- Presents an elegant and surprising freshness that reveals the paradoxes of a citrus fruit known and loved by all, the lemon.
- A sophisticated composition full of contrast.
- A citrus woody fragrance, Eau De Citron Noir cologne combines sharp lemon and a woody black tea with smoky notes of guaiac wood.
- The iconic lantern bottle is adorned with a radical deep blue hue. On the orange box, a vividly contrasting band recalls the color of the bottle.
Eau De Rhubarbe Ecarlate Eau de Cologne
- Unprecedented and bold, more vegetal than citrus, it gives off the crisp, acidic freshness of rhubarb made velvet smooth with white musks.
- The green freshness of an explosion of orange, with a woody signature, Floral, Crisp, Rose.
Eau D'Orange Verte Eau de Cologne
- Eau D'orange Verte is a citrus fragrance for both women and men.
- Launched in 2009, the nose behind this fragrance is Jean Claude Ellena.
- The Eau D'Orange verte cologne combines vibrant orange with fresh mint and woody notes of moss.
- The iconic lantern bottle is adorned with a deep green. On the green box, a vividly contrasting band recalls the color of the bottle.
- Apply directly to skin as fragrance is designed to interact with your own body’s chemistry and the warmth from your body.