- How to use
- LE LABO
- United States
- Top - Centifolia Rose & Cumin
- Middle - Vetiver, Olibanum, Amber & Cedar
- Base - Musk, Gaïac Wood, Agarwood (Oud), and Labdanum
- Rose 31 by Le Labo is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. Rose 31 was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Daphné Bugey.
The perfume’s aim is clear: to transform the famous Grasse rose, a symbol of voluptuousness and unqualified femininity, into an assertively virile fragrance that can be worn by anyone…
The result is a model of its kind: alternating femininity and masculinity of the Centifolia rose, quickly picked up by a chorus of warm, spicy, and woodsy notes such as cumin, olibanum, cedar, and a touch of amber… In the background, the declared sensuality of Gaïac wood and cistus highlighted by distinctly musky notes, give this perfume a disconcerting sense of mystery.
- Apply to neck, back of the ears, and pulse points before going out or after bathing.