- How to use
- Q & A
- The Gargle
This best Liquid Gargle Mouth Washing Freshener is an oral care product composed of oriental ginseng extracts showing outstanding prevention effects on tooth decay. The best gentle and ginseng flavored mouthwash helps neutralizes bad breath, giving you all-day fresh breath confidence.
Gentle & No Burn – Perfect for those who have a sensitive mouth, or mint or sweetener allergies. They include a wide variety of organic ginseng compounds that can slow or stop the growth of bacteria and it doesn’t burn.
- Freshens breath – Mouthwash kills bacteria associated with causing bad breath leaving you with minty fresh breath while whitening over time.
- Ultimate Protection- Kills 99.9% of germs in ten seconds for a noticeably cleaner and fresher mouth.
Prevents Plaque build-up – helps prevent plaque build up on your gums, in-between teeth, and on the surface of your teeth in between brushing.
Removes particles – Most people use mouthwash only after brushing. While this is a good practice, mouthwash can also be used before brushing to rinse out any loose particles in your mouth making your brushing and flossing more effective.
Stop cavities from forming – With regular use of mouthwash before and after you brush and floss, you can reduce the chances of cavities forming. Mouthwashes that contain fluoride can prevent cavities and strengthen your enamel.
- Fill cap 3/4 full (15ml).
- Rinse for up to 30 seconds before spitting.
- Use product twice daily for better results.
- Do not ingest.
- Q1: I am pregnant. Can I use it?
- It is safe for pregnant women to use the mouthwash. However, if you vomit, have a sudden stomach discomfort or suffer from abnormal symptoms relating to your teeth, stop using it immediately and consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Q2: Should I rinse with water after gargling?
- Generally, The Gargle works well to remove small particles, help sterilize the mouth, therefore it is not necessary to rinse with water after use. However, you may rinse your mouth again with water after use, as a matter of personal choice and comfort.
- Q3: What is the difference from the other gargling products?
- The gargle does not merely eliminate bad breath like other mouthwash products. It uses green tea’s catechin to sterilise, and helps with oral inflammatory disease, prevention of cavities and bad breath. Users do not suffer from adverse side effects, and it is an approved quasi-drug product by the KFDA.
- Q4: I swallowed some of the gargle by accident. Am i going to be OK?
- Ingesting small amounts of gargle liquid is not harmful to the body. However, please be mindful not to swallow the mouthwash. If you suffer any discomfort upon swallowing the mouthwash, please consult a doctor immediately.