- How to use
- Elizabeth Arden
- Retinol is extremely sensitive to light and air. That's why we put ours in a capsule - to keep light and air out and potency in.
- In fact, the retinol in our capsules is 76% more potent than unencapsulated retinol. This means that highly reactive retinol is protected, ensuring the potency of every application.
- This luxurious, lightweight, semi-translucent serum combines two of the biggest names in skincare in one, easy-to-use capsule: Retinol, the clinically proven wrinkle-smoother, and moisture-boosting ceramides.
- Formulated to help protect against the dryness often associated with retinol. In one month, see more youthful skin, minimized wrinkles and better texture and tone.
- Gently twist tab around twice and squeeze onto fingertips.
- Smooth serum over face and neck each night before your moisturiser.